2 bedrooms • 88 m²
€ 1,500 (excl.)
- Property typeApartment
- Price€ 1,500 (excl.)
- Living area88 m²
- Commission fee-
WILHELMINASTRAAT 105 THE HAGUE
FANTASTIC 4-ROOM APARTMENT WITH WITH TWO LOVELY BALCONIES IN THE LIVELY AND POPULAR AREA BEZUIDENHOUT. VERY SPACIOUS AND LIGHT LIVING / DINING ROOM PROVIDES A COZY ATMOSPHERE AND A LOT OF COMFORT. THE TWO LARGE BEDROOMS BOTH GIVE ACCESS TO A BALCONY. A MODERN BATHROOM WITH WALK IN SHOWER AND TUB IS THE ICING ON THE CAKE. BEZUIDENHOUT IS KNOWN FOR ITS TYPICAL HOUSES AND ALSO IS THE SECOND OFFICE LOCATION OF THE NETHERLANDS. THE HEAD OFFICES OF MANY MULTINATIONALS CAN BE FOUND HERE. ALSO ITS SHOPS, CENTRAL STATION AND THE HAAGSE BOS ARE WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE. WITHIN 10 MINUTES YOU ARE ON THE BEACH OF SCHEVENINGEN.
Entrance through common entrance and the closed entrance of a well-kept apartment building. The house is on the first floor.
Large living / dining room with decorative fireplace and modern kitchen with lots of storage and work space, stainless steel sink, combi microwave, fridge + freezer and dishwasher.
Two spacious bedrooms with both access to a balcony, one at the front and one at the rear. Modern bathroom with walk-in shower, bath and sink with bottom cupboard.
Separate toilet and separate laundry room with washing machine and dryer.
At the rear of the apartment is a balcony on the southwest full width overlooking green gardens. Clear view at the front.
At the rear of the apartment is a bicycle storage of about 2x3 meters on the ground floor.
- located in the popular Bezuidenhout
- two lovely balconies
- beautifully furnished
- suitable for 2 people
- not suitable for children and pets
- rent is excluding costs for gas, water, electricity, internet and TV
- deposit equal to 1 month rent
- minimum rental period is one year
When you rent a home with us or through us, it is mandatory that a number of details are handed over by the tenant in order to be able to draw up the rental agreement. This data consists at least of:
- Copy of passport tenant and residents
- Copy of employment contract or employer's statement
- Income data from the last 3 months
If the agreement is entered into by the employer:
- Excerpt Chamber of Commerce (not older than 6 months)
- Copy of passport of the authorized person on behalf of the company
- Copy of passport employee