1 bedroom • 85 m²
€ 1,150 (excl.)
- Property typeApartment
- Price€ 1,150 (excl.)
- Living area85 m²
- Commission fee-
WILHELMINASTRAAT 53 THE HAGUE
CHARMING 3-ROOM APARTMENT WITH ONE BEDROOM IN THE LIVELY BEZUIDENHOUT AREA. THE UPPER HOUSE IS SITUATED ON THE FIRST FLOOR WITH ITS LIVING ROOM AT THE THERESIASTRAAT SIDE. IT HAS A VERY SPACIOUS TERRACE AND A KITCHEN WITH BUILT-IN EQUIPMENT. SHOPS, BARS AND RESTAURANTS WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE AND PUBLIC TRANSPORT (TRAM, BUS AND RANDSTADRAIL) RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE APARTMENT. BESIDES, THE CENTRAL STATION CAN BE REACHED IN JUST A FEW MINUTES. HAAGSCHE BOS, CITY CENTER AND BRITISH SCHOOL NEARBY. EASILY ACCESSIBLE BY CAR AS WELL.
Closed entrance, stairs to the first floor with entrance of the house. From the hall access to all the departures. Bedroom at the rear with access to the spacious terrace. There is also a spacious walk-in dressing room. Spacious and bright living room on the side of Theresiastraat. Bathroom with shower and washbasin. Separate toilet with fountain. Kitchen has new fridge / freezer and dishwasher. Other equipment: 5-burner gas stove, oven, extractor and washing machine connection. From the entrance also access to the private storage in the basement.
- Recently partially renovated
- Very spacious terrace
- Located in the lively Bezuidenhout on the corner of the Theresiastraat/Wilhelminastraat
- New boiler
- Very easy to reach
- Minimum rental period of 12 months;
- Deposit of 2 months rent.
- Rent includes storage, excluding gas, water, electricity, internet and television.
When you rent a home with us or through us, a number of things are important to know. This data consists at least of:
- Copy of passport tenant and residents
- Copy of employment contract or employer's statement with income data
If the agreement is entered into by the employer:
- Excerpt Chamber of Commerce (not older than 6 months)
- Copy of passport of the authorized person on behalf of the company
- Copy of passport employee