3 bedrooms • 80 m²
€ 1,350 (excl.)
- Property typeApartment building
- Price€ 1,350 (excl.)
- Living area80 m²
- Commission fee-
SOESTDIJKSEKADE 445,THE HAGUE
THIS BEAUTIFUL 4-ROOM APARTMENT IS LOCATED AT A QUIET AND CENTRAL SPOT, WITH A VIEW ON THE QUAY. THE APARTMENT IS SUITED ON THE 2ND FLOOR IN A VERY WELL MAINTAINED COMPLEX. THE PROPERTY HAS LOTS OF NATURAL LIGHTS AND ON TOP OF THAT A WIDE BALCONY. IT IS LOCATED CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION, STORES AND THE PARK.
Open porch with stairs to the 2nd floor.
Entrance apartment; hall, central hall with meter cupboard and access to all rooms.
Light, cozy living / dining room with open views at the front and a particularly pleasant light, thanks to the extra side window. On the floor is a beautiful laminated floor and the walls are smooth finished in neutral color.
At the rear of the apartment is the neat kitchen in straight setup which is equipped with various appliances including a 4-burner gas hob, extractor, fridge / freezer, oven and dishwasher. Also located here is the Remeha boiler (2015) and an entrance door to the house-wide balcony (south / east) with balcony closet.
The house has 2 good sized bedrooms at the rear, each with its own entrance door to the balcony and spacious 3rd bedroom at the front with a clear view over the road and water.
The intermediate bathroom is fully tiled in neutral colors and has a shower / bath, washbasin with mirror cabinet, towel radiator and washing machine tap. Separate, fully tiled toilet with hand basin.
- Living area approx. 80 m2
- Located on private land
- Storage available (approx. 2.50 x 1.60 m)
- Double glazing
- Remeha Avanta cv boiler 2015 (property)
- House wide balcony at the rear, location south / east
- deposit is one month rent
- rent is excluding utilities, TV and internet
- no extra service costs or vve costs
If you plan to rent a property through our agency, we like to inform you that we will need the following data:
- Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
- Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
- Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
- Copy of Chamber of Commerce
- Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
- Copy of the passport of the employee