Zeekant 103-U The Hague
Beautiful furnished apartment with a fantastic view of the iconic pier of Scheveningen. The house is located on the fifth floor with a beautiful view of the beach. Due to the recent renovation, the house breathes atmosphere and luxury. The beautiful furniture completes the whole. Furthermore there are no less than three bedrooms of good size. The apartment comes with a private parking space in the garage. Scheveningen is a lively seaside resort with many shops, restaurants and bars. A place where you are surrounded by nature, which is also close to the center of The Hague.
Closed entrance with mailboxes and doorbells; elevator to the 5th floor; entrance apartment: corridor; bedroom (approx. 3.45 x 1.90); modern bathroom (approx 2.30 x 1.80) with bath / shower combination and double sink; floating toilet with fountain; 2nd bedroom (approx 3.00 x 2.40; master bedroom (approx. 4.10 x 3.20); living room (approx. 6.80 x 3.70) with sea view and access to balcony on the west; modern open kitchen with bar (approx. 380 x 2.10) equipped with 4 burner gas supply, extractor hood, refrigerator and freezer.
– private parking space
– phenomenal view
– beautifully furnished
– Minimum rental period is 12 months
– Rent is excluding gas, laundry, light, television and internet
– Deposit equals a month’s rent
When you rent a home from us or through us, it is mandatory that a number of details are handed over by the tenant in order to be able to draw up the rental agreement. This data consists at least of:
– Copy of passport tenant and residents
– Copy of employment contract or employer’s statement with income data
If the agreement is entered into by the employer:
– Excerpt Chamber of Commerce (not older than 6 months)
– Copy of the passport of the authorized person on behalf of the company
– Copy of passport employee