Westeinde 40-M The Hague
Originally a women’s monastery, later a branch of the Bank van Lening, now completely renovated and ready for new residents in the characteristic building on Westeinde. All apartments are delivered turn-key with luxury sanitary and kitchen. The painted walls are fitted with picturerails and the wooden floors are finished with wall plinths. Historical details and modern comforts form an elegant mix. At the Westeinde you live in the middle of The Hague, a few minutes’ walk from public transport, restaurants, nightlife and the many historic sights that make the city so beautiful. In a luxurious and stylishly finished apartment, within cycling distance of the sea, beach and the Scheveningen boulevard.
Three-room apartment located at the rear (Korte Lombardtstraat) on the first floor. This apartment has two bedrooms, both accessible from the hall and an open kitchen in the living room.
– Luxuriously renovated with quality materials
– A stone’s throw from the center
– Authentic style details with contemporary comfort
– Minimum rental period is 12 months
– rental price is excluding gas, water, electricity, internet and TV
– Deposit required
– No housing permit required
– Possibility to rent a parking space for € 125 per month