4 room ground floor apartment with a usable area of approx. 87 m2.
This house is neatly finished and has a modern bathroom, neat kitchen with built-in appliances, two / three bedrooms and a spacious backyard on the north east.
Located in a quiet street near various public transport facilities, schools, sports facilities, nursery, the Zuiderpark and Shopping Street Weimarstraat with a wide choice of stores.
entrance apartment, hall, deep closet with meter cupboard and washing machine connection, modern bathroom with shower, mirror, towel radiator and washbasin; separate modern floating toilet; spacious bright living / dining room with beautiful laminate flooring; back room with patio doors to the garden can also be used as a 3rd bedroom; neat half open kitchen with dishwasher, fridge with freezer, combi microwave, 4-burner gas hob, extractor hood, sink, plenty of cupboard space, central heating combi boiler Intergas and door to the backyard; passage to specially laid out rear building, stairs to a sunken room and fixed cupboard wall, stairs to the upstairs bedroom; spacious backyard oriented to the north east.
– Usable area approximately: 87m2
– Bedrooms: 2/3
– Fully equipped with double glazing;
– Public transport: bus 21, tram 2 and 12;
– Rent is excluding costs for gas, water, electricity, internet, and TV
– Deposit is 1 month’s rent
When you rent a house with or through us, it is mandatory that a few details are handed over by the tenant in the event of an agreement in order to be able to draw up the rental agreement.
This information consists of at least:
– Copy of passport of tenant and residents
– Copy of employment contract or employer’s statement with income details
If the agreement is entered into by the employer:
– Chamber of Commerce extract (not older than 6 months)
– Copy of passport of the person authorized to sign on behalf of the company
– Copy of employee’s passport