MERKUSSTRAAT 64 THE HAGUE
Lovely 2 bedroom apartment in Bezuidenhout, near Theresiastraat, with many shops, supermarkets and busstop on a walking distance. Central Station can easily be reached by public transport or by foot.
Main entrance, stair case to the apartments and mailboxes.
Apartment entrance. Large and spacious hall with a toilet and a bathroom. The bathroom has a shower and a wash basin.
Living room with a lounge area in the front and a dining area in the back. The dining room has a door the balcony. Fully equipped kitchen with modern appliances.
Master bedroom in the back of the apartment and guest room in the front.
– wooden floors throughout the apartment
– service costs € 50,- per month
– deposit required
– One time cleaning fee of €250,
– housing permit is required
If you plan to rent a property through our agency we will need the following data:
– Copy of your passport / ID card and visa
– Copy of your contract of employment or a statement form from your company
– Copy of your salary slip (most recent)
If the company is renting the property:
– Copy of Chamber of Commerce
– Copy of the passport of the person authorized to sign for the company
– Copy of the passport of the employee